Earthing/Discharge Rode For UP To 800kV System And Above
1. Main Operating Pole: ‘F’ Class Insulated tube made of Fibre Glass Epoxy Bonded having insulation properties suitable for 400kV and above system coupling type or Telescopic Type. Recommended length of Pole is 6.5M for 40kV Sub Stations and 5.0M for 220kV Sub-stations or 40kV Transmission Lines. Poles are tested as per IEC 1230 for mechanical strength and IEC 1235 for Dielectric strength.
2. Main Fixing Holder: It shall be spring loaded to attach/detach the line end clamp by rotating clockwise/anti-clockwise direction. It is made of aluminium alloy in ‘Die-cast’ process. It is bolted in the main operation pole.
3. Line-End Clamp For Acer: It is made of aluminium alloy, in ‘Die-cast’ process. It is a spring loaded jaw type clamp with conical stainless steel screw pin for clamping any typoe of conductor from 20mm to 40mm dia. It has arrangement for fixing the earthing lead in outer insulation as well as inner conductor. Tested as per IEC 1230.
4. Line-End Clamp For 4″IPS: It is ‘C’ hook-on type Duckbill clamp made of aluminium alloy in Die-cast process with stainless steel conical pin fitted with contact plate of aluminium alloy for clamping round IPS Bus bar up to 112mm diameter. It has arrangement for fixing the earthing in outer insulation as well as inner conductor. Tested as per IEC-1230.
5. Earth-End Clamp: It is made of aluminium alloy, in ‘Die-cast’ process. It has stainless steel screw pin rounded at bottom to fix on tower angle up to 25mm thickness. It has arrangement for fixing the earthing lead in outer insulation as well as inner conductor. Tested as per IEC 1230.
6. Earthing Lead: Flexible PVC insulated braided earth lead of aluminium or copper conductor of required length. Teflon/polyester film taped cable is also supplied on request at additional cost. It is tested for short circuit current of 8 KA for 1 second as per IEC-1230.
7. Carry Bag: It shall be made of canvas for safe storage & transportation of the rod.
|Cat.No.||System Voltage||Standard Length||Conductor Clamp ‘Die-Cast’ Alm. Alloy/Cu Spring Loaded Push & Lock Type||Earth Clamp ‘Die-Cast’||Earthing Cable PVC Insulated||“T” Connector|
|ER-25KVIR||Up to 25KV||5.0M||Copper/Aluminium Bronze||M.S.||40 Sq.mm. Copper Conductor||Brass|
|ER-11-33KV||Up TO 33KV||1.7M 33/38mm||For ACSR Conductor up to 40mm dia||Alm. Alloy for Plates upto 25mm||10/16 sq.mm. Copper/Alm. Conductor||N.A.|
|ER-66-132KV||Up to 132KV||3.4M 33/39mm||For Acsr Conductor upto 40mm dia||Alm. Alloy for Plates upto 25mm||16/25 sq.mm. Copper/Alm. Conductor||N.A.|
|ER-220-400KV||Up to 400KV||5.0M 22/40mm||For Acsr Conductor upto 40mm dia||Alm. Alloy for Plates upto 25mm||25/35 sq.mm Copper/Alm. Conductor||N.A.|
|ER-220-400KVTS||Up to 400KV||5.0M Inner Tube 33/39mm||For Acsr Conductor upto 40mm dia||Alm. Alloy for Plates upto 25mm||25/35 sq.mm Copper/Alm. Conductor||N.A.|
|ER-400-80KV||Up to 800KV||6.5M 33/42mm or 33/44mm||For Acsr Conductor upto 40mm dia or Duckbill clamp for 4″IPS||Alm. Alloy for Plates upto 25mm||35/50 sq.mm Copper/Alm. Conductor||N.A.|
- Low Maintenance, Moisture Resistance ‘F’ Class Insulation 100% safe for operator.
- Excellent Dielectric Properties Unmatched Mechanical strength suitable for high wind velocity areas.
- High Temperature withstand capability
Light weight allows one person to handle the rod easily from ground level / Tower Cross Arm.
- Choice of different type of conductor clamps suitable for flat Busbar/ACSR Conductor/4″ IPS Aluminium Pipe.