- AC High Voltage Tester (High Capacity)
- A.C. High Voltage Tester (Cascaded & Low Capacity)
- Induced Voltage Induced Frequency Test Set
AC High Voltage Tester (High Capacity)
‘Olympus’ High Voltage High capacity testers are specially designed for testing cables and Electrical Equipment as per I.S Specifications.
‘Olympus’ High Voltage Testers have been designed and developed in house. During manufacturing each unit is tested at multiple stages, thus ensuring consistency and best quality. These instruments are cooled air cooled, oil cooled or air and oil cooled combined as per requirement
- Supplied up to 300KV and 100mA
- Multiple safety locks for the operator.
- Light in weight
- Build in safety for operator.
- Casted wheel for easy movement.
Transformer: A double wound step up transformer is the most important part of the equipment. The transformer is wound with high quality enameled copper wire & Polyster film/ Paper is provided between the layers. CRGO step core is used for light weight & efficient transformer.
Voltage Control: A step less auto-transformer is used for controlling the output from zero to maximum. The auto-transformer has built in arrangement for zero start interlocking. INPUT VOLTAGE : 230 or 400 V single phase 50 Hz AC supply.
Output Voltage: Up to 300 KV
Capacity: Up to 1000 KVA
Metering: Voltmeter to indicate output voltage and Ampere meter to indicate the input current are provided up to 25 KVA on primary side. Voltmeter and Ampere meter are provided are provided on secondary side to indicate output voltage and current for higher capacity
Duty Cycle: 15 minutes ON / 15 Minutes OFF
Termination: One end at earth potential & other at HV insulator.
- Knob to control the output voltage from zero to maximum or push button n case of motorized units.
- Knob to preset timer.
- Knob to for tripping current control.
- Rotary switch and fuse up to 25 KVA. Switch fuse unit is provided for higher
- A fast acting DC relay actuates to isolate High voltage in case of fault or
- when current exceeds the preset value.
- The unit has zero start interlocking arrangement to ensure that HV will not
- actuate unless variac is at zero position.
- Test cage door interlock where-ever required.
- The units up to 10 KVA are housed in single housing above 10 FEATURES KVA are supplied two or more parts as per capacity.
- Model up to 25 KVA will keep on indicating the voltage at which the sample under test has failed since the meter is on primary side. The control panel in all the models is naturally air cooled type. Control transformer and maintrans former oil or air cooled as per the design & capacity of the unit.
A.C. High Voltage Tester (Cascaded & Low Capacity)
High Voltage Tester ‘Olympus’ High Voltage Low Capacity Testers are specially designed for testing electrical, industrial appliances/Installations as per I.S. Specifications. ‘Olympus’ High Voltage testers have been designed & developed in house. During manufacturing each unit is tested at multi stages, thus ensuring consistent & best quality.
These instruments are air-cooled, oil-cooled or air & oil cooled combined as per requirement. Beside common HV Test Kit, we manufacture PD free cascaded with indicator to reduce the input testing current.
- Supplied unto 150 KV and 10
- Multiple in cascaded & non cascaded models
- Complete In-House Design
- Computer interface facility & test data monitoring
Induced Voltage Induced Frequency Test Set
Distribution power transformer has large number of turns test possible that to turn might internally short circuit, which is not easily traceable. To detect teh fault, twice voltage is applied to the transformer winding and at twice frequency to maintain the magnetising of the current with in limits. The nodded of the current of the transformer is measured before and after the test. If remain same the winding is O.K. If the nodded is increased, the winding is faulty.